Special Edition Trollbeads Luck & Joy Starter Bracelet


January 21, 2013

Trollbeads
2/F Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Dona Hemady,
New Manila, Quezon City
9613383


The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please visit here

I passed by Trollbeads boutique in Robinsons Magnolia many times but it was only last Sunday when I was able to enter the store. I was amazed at the display inside. Imagine, a crown ring with a dust of shimmering gold, calling for my attention a la Confessions of a Shopaholic hahaha Of course, I also took notice of the different Trollbeads available.

I was able to inquire about the brand, where it came from and what it's made of. One of the SAs patiently discussed the brand with me. Trollbeads' "bead on bracelet" concept definitely piqued my curiosity but that day, I went home empty-handed.

 Special Edition Trollbeads Luck and Joy Starter Bracelet (TB50540) PhP 8280 5,395

The next morning, I searched online and found out that Trollbeads originated in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1976- the year I was born! The first bead made was a small, silver bead decorated with 6 faces that, well, look like a troll hence the name Trollbeads.

In 2002, the first glass bead was made, like the one shown in the photo above. I was totally in awe while watching the video on how a piece of glass bead was made so I made a decision to buy one for myself ; p

Every story has a bead, read my story here. You can view about the rest of my Trollbeads here and here.

The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please visit here.