Michael Kors Golden Oversized Runway Watch (MK8077) I Finally Bought It!


February 3, 2013

Wrist_Pod
Level 2 SM Fairview
Quirino Highway corner Regalado Ave.,
Fairview, Quezon City
3514654

Last Sunday, I drove more than 20 km to SM Fairview just to buy a watch. Yes, a watch, I have been eying it for a month. It's a Michael Kors Golden Oversized Runway watch (MK8077).

 Michael Kor Golden Oversized Runway Watch (MK8077) PhP 16,550

What I am wearing:

blouse: GAP
watch: Michael Kors Golden Oversized Runway Watch

Take a closer look at the watch after the break...



 It used to be just PhP 15,050 ; (


Early Sunday morning, I went to Wrist_Pod in SM Megamall just to find out that there's one last piece available and it's in SM Fairview branch. "What?! I don't even know where that is located?" was my initial reaction. 

Next came the second shock of my life when I found out about the price increase over the phone. According to the SA of Wrist_Pod SM Fairview, the price increase happened over a week ago...waaaaaah! The ultimate result of my dilly-dallying ; (

 I got to have it!


and here it is... isn't she a beauty?!

finally on my wrist lol


Unboxing of Michael Cors Golden Oversized Runway Watch...

 What's inside the box:


  • branded watch box
  • Michael Cors Golden Oversized Runway watch
  • manual

Chronograph Stopwatch (starting from left clockwise): 
Chronograph Minute hand, 24-Hour Hand, Date Window and Chronograph Second Hand

  • 1 Crown
  • 2 Pushers
  • 3 Sub Dials


 crown has MK


 other side of the watch


 push button dual deployment clasp


 stainless steel bracelet


There are originally 18 pieces of bracelets not including the deployment clasp.

 written at the back of the case back


  • All Stainless Steel 
  • 251210S
  • 10 ATM
  • Michael Kors
  • MK-8077
  • CE


  Watch description (taken from official Michael Kors website):


  • Golden Stainless Steel; Camera Detailing
  • 24mm bracelet strap
  • Golden-brushed Chronograph dial with tonal time stops and accents
  • Japanese Quartz movement
  • Date window
  • Case size: 45mm
  • Water resistant 10ATM (light spray, perspiration, light rain, bathing, swimming, skin diving)
  • Two-year international warranty

If you really want something, you got to strive hard to achieve it. In my case, I drove all the way to Fairview. Conquering my fear of driving in Commonwealth is a plus. Ok, now that I finally bought it,  I can sleep hahaha Shopaholics, you understand that, yes?!


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +