Pamper Me Time: Glamorous Nail Spa in Greenhills Town Center


February 9, 2013

Glamorous Nail Spa
#2 Granada St, Valencia,
Quezon City
3994986   09297343505

Open: Tuesday to Sunday: 1pm to 10 pm

Last Saturday, mom and I went to Glamourous Nail Spa in Greenhills Town Center for a little pampering before the Chinese New Year begins. It's my first time to try their service but my mom is a regular client of the nail salon.

Spa Pedicure PhP 370
 (l-r) Orly in Mermaid Tale and Sparitual Lacquer in Rhythm Of Life

Mom said that this nail salon is usually full especially on weekends but I took a chance and dropped by without an appointment ; p Surprisingly, there was only one other client. We were lucky that they were able to accommodate both of us. 

Since green is the lucky color this year of the Water Snake, I went for Sparitual's Rhythm Of Life with Orly's Mermaid Tale on top. Read more about my pampering experience after the break...



 Step 1: Soak feet in warm water + gel moisturizer

  Step 2: Exfoliate with St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 

 pamper basket

 with Olive, nail care expert

 Step 3: Exfoliate with Foot Sander

 look at my foot ; p

 my feet felt so smooth!

What I like about Glamorous Nail Spa service:

  • Nail care equipment is sanitized and sterilized
  • Nail care experts have a minimum of five year experience
  • Sparitual Polishes - vegan polish from US, free from DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde

 Step 4: Cuticle pusher, no nipper please!

 Step 5: Massage with lotion mixed with aromatherapy oil

 Vaseline lotion with Aromatherapy oil

 Step 6: Towel-wrapped feet

 Step 7: Application of Sally Hansen's Continuous Treatment Base and Top Coat

Step 8: Sparitual Lacquer in Rhythm Of Life

 Step 9: with Orly in Mermaid Tale 

 Step 10: 10 minute back massage
 Glamorous Nail Spa in Greenhills Town Center

 mom and I

Spa Pedicure is a 1 1/2 hour foot treatment which includes exfoliation, massage on legs and feet followed by pedicure. A complimentary 10-minute back massage completes this pampering service.

I want to try the Ultimate Luxury Foot Spa on my next visit. It includes all of the services above plus Moisturizing Foot Paraffin. I can't wait!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +