Oilatum Bar for Dry, Sensitive Skin


Remember when I told you about the consultation I had with my dermatologist last year? Well, aside from the sample sachets of Physiogel, she also gave me an Oilatum bar 15g sampler.

bought my 3rd Oilatum 100g bar PhP 165

To make the long story short, I really liked it so I recently bought another bar. It keeps my face clean and does not strip away moisture with its Moisture Trapping System.

There are two sizes- 50g and 100g. I bought the latter at Mercury Drug Store because it is cheaper than the former. Oilatum 50g bar soap costs PhP119 ; p

Wanna know its list of ingredients, then read more...


Oilatum 15g bar (professional sample not for sale) that started it all

Oilatum ingredients:

  • Sodium Palmate
  • Sodium Palm Kernelate
  • Aqua
  • Palm Acid
  • Glycerine
  • Palm Kernel Acid
  • Sodium Chloride
  • Tetrasodium EDTA
  • Etidronic Acid
  • Mineral Oil
  • Trisodium HEDTA
  • Perfume
  • Glyceryl Monooleate
  • Corn Oil
  • Tert-Butylhydroquinone
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Citric Acid
  • Red 4 
  • Orange 4

It does not include Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or any paraben so I guess this is better than any other soaps.

Oilatum is a trademark of Stiefel Laboratories Inc.

How to use Oilatum Bar:

  1. Work up a rich lather with a little water
  2. Cleanse affected area
  3. Refrain from rinsing excessively to allow a thin film of oil to remain on the skin
  4. Pat dry

Oilatum is so gentle making it suitable for all skin types including children's and infants'. How about you? What soap do you use for your dry and sensitive skin?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +