Pevonia Botanica Seaweed Exfoliating Soap (Ligne Nymphea)


Last December, I got a Christmas package from my good friends at Pevonia Botanica Philippines. Inside the native basket is a set of exfoliating essentials. It consists of a towel embossed with the company's logo, a scented candle, a body scrubber (in my favorite color blue!) and a seaweed exfoliating soap.

Pevonia Botanica - towel, scented candle, body scrubber and seaweed exfoliating soap

When my family and I went to Tagaytay last week, I was outdoor the whole time. Pevonia Botanica Seaweed Exfoliating Soap is the soap I need for my slightly burned skin on my back- I was wearing sleeveless shirt because the heat was killing me! I was able to use the soap when I got back and it was definitely moisturizing to the skin.

Read more after the break....


 Pevonia Botanica Ligne Nymphea Seaweed Exfoliating Soap

Surprisingly, for an exfoliating soap, it was gentle enough on my skin. I hardly felt the granules. It is scented but not as strong as I have expected.

The package says that you can use this soap on areas prone to cellulite. You can use it once or twice a day during shower.

Tomorrow, I will post about the my relaxing experience at The Spa & Lodge at Tagaytay Highlands.
Stay tuned!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +