Baby Proofing: Secure-A-Lock & Outlet Cover w/ Keys


Now that baby girl is able to crawl and walk with the help of a traditional walker called andador, it's about time that I child proof (aka as Baby Proofing 101) our home.

 peek-a-boo! baby opening and closing cabinet doors

A few days ago, I posted the photo above on Instagram. Yesterday, I was surprised that she was able to reach a bottle of Bactidol inside. In the process, the bottle was dropped on the floor. Yes, it was a messy crime scene. Thank God, she was safe!

Anyway, after cleaning up the pile of mess. I vow to find a suitable preventive measure to prevent her from opening cabinet doors. 

OOTD:

Carter Onesies with Daddy's Girl print

Read more after the break....



 Dream Baby Secure-A-Lock PhP 199.75

I bought Dreambaby Secure-A-Lock from Ace Hardware in Greenhills yesterday. It is suitable for use with mushroom shaped knobs (with stem up to 17mm in diameter) or D-shaped handles that are up to 95mm apart.

removing Secure-A-Lock is easy

To use:
  1. Press both buttons while sliding Secure-A-Lock outward
  2. Position on knobs or handles
  3. To close, slide the catch inward. Tighten thoroughly for maximum protection
  4. To remove, repeat step 1

 cabinet doors secured with Dream Baby Secure-A-Lock

 OMNI Outlet Cover w/ Keys PhP 76

I bought these OMNI outlet covers way before the Dream Baby Secure-A-Lock. I just plug the outlet cover into any unused electrical outlet to prevent electric shock.

Next on my agenda is a toilet lid lock. I read that a baby can drown accidentally in as little as 2 inch water.... scary! Now, where can I find one? Which one is really safe and secure?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +