Philippine Passport Application Requirements for Infants 1 Year Old and Below


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez  

July 29, 2013

Lingkod Pinoy Center
Level 1 West Lane
Robinsons Galleria
EDSA cor. Ortigas Ave.,
Pasig City
6310806

Yesterday, I was in one of the satellite offices of Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) to apply for a Philippine passport for my baby girl who is turning one year old next month. I chose the one located in Robinsons Galleria because it is closest to where I live.

photo SOURCE

My 11 month old baby benefited from the Priority Lane given to applicants like Senior Citizens, OFWs, Persons with Disability and Infants/Minors below 1 year old. We were in and out of the DFA office in less than 30 minutes. That was really fast!

Best of all, we went there without a scheduled appointment ; )

To read the full entry, visit Baby, Senior Citizen, PWD & OFW passport

I wrote this entry to help other mothers like me who tried and failed to contact DFA Passport Appointment System Hotline 7371000 and 5560000. Should you have any further inquiries, please visit http://www.passport.com.ph.


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +