Seche Vite the World's Finest Top Coat is now in Manila



July 13, 2013

Seche Media Launch
Lulu Nails and Dry Bar
5th Floor, Unit 9 BTTC Centre
288 Ortigas Avenue cor. Roosevelt Street,
Greenhills, San Juan
9421311

Seche, known as the world's finest top coat, is now in Manila! I get to try it first-hand when I was invited to its launching last Saturday in a newly opened nail salon called Lulu Nails and Dry Bar.

having manicure and pedicure

Whenever there is a nail salon/product invite, I see to it that I am early on time so I can get in and out quicker than the rest ; p Plus, I get to experience good service---> just look at the two nail technicians doing my manicure and pedicure lol

Read more after the break...



 Seche Nail Lacquer in Coral 14ml/.5 fl. oz.

 Seche Coral as applied on my nails
 
 Seche Nail Lacquer in Dainty Decadence 14ml/.5 fl. oz.

Seche is a nail lacquer brand that is made in USA. The colors available are vibrant and pigmented. In fact, it was very pigmented that I was surprised to see that after two coats the colors came out exactly as the ones in the bottle.

 Seche Nail Lacquer in Dainty Decadence 

Seche Nail Lacquer in Dainty Decadence, Seche Vite, Seche Base and Seche Nail Lacquer in Coral

Seche Vite

Ackowledge as the world's finest top coat. It penetrates throught the naillacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish which is guaranteed not to yellow. Your nails will feel silky, be stronger and will absolutely not chip.

I don't know about the last part but maybe the nail technician did not apply Seche Vite the correct way- apply thickly, get a rice bead on the end of the brush, then set softly down because some parts of my manicured nails had already chipped off ; ( Although with Seche Vite Top Coat, my nails remained shiny. 

 my Lulu experience

I am so excited and I can't wait to share my Murano bracelet bought at Podium last weekend! That will be my post for tomorrow ; p Have a great Monday!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +