Thomas Sabo Rose Quartz Bracelet with Silver Eiffel Tower & Rose Gold Plated Heart Charm


Last Friday, I received an SMS message from the sales representative of Thomas Sabo in Shangri-la Plaza Mall asking if I am still interested in the Rose Quartz Bracelet. The message also indicated that they now have it in my size (medium). My heart pounded in excitement!

 Thomas Sabo Club Charm Rose Quartz in Medium $47 PhP 2,290

This Thomas Sabo charm carrier or stone bracelet is made from rose quartz in 925 Sterling Silver. All stone bracelets come with a stretch nylon cord and can be easily slipped over the wrist.

To make the long story short, I went to Thomas Sabo Shangri-La Plaza branch last Sunday and bought my very first charm carrier.... woot! I can't wait to show it off ; p


Thomas Sabo Charm Club container


Thomas Sabo Charm carrier in Rose Quartz


This bracelet comes with a branded Charm carrier that can hold up to three Charms. It comes in four sizes- S, M, L and XL.

width: 1.0cm


Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower & Rose Gold Plated Charm $59 PhP 2690


Charm pendant "Eiffel Tower" with lobster clasp
925 Sterling silver; 18K rosé gold plated
For true lovers of the city of love: the landmark of Paris with a cute heart in rose gold plating
Size: 2.2 cm 


Here's a closer look at Thomas Sabo Eiffel Tower & Rose Gold Plated Charm:

18K Rose Gold Plated Charm


Charm pendant "Eiffel Tower"


I hope to collect two more charms for my bracelet but I still can't decide which charm will be part of my collection. Please help me decide! Hmmm... I might just wait till the store goes on SALE ; p


 I am loving my Thomas Sabo Rose Quartz Charm bracelet


The company was founded in 1984 by Thomas Sabo (who else?!). The brand is based in Lauf an der Pegnitz, Southern Germany.

complimentary Thomas Sabo Golden Nail Polish with purchase


On a side note, I am giving away a Samsung Galaxy Mega within the day. Watch out for it!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +