Bensimon is now in Manila!


Earlier today I uploaded my brand new Bensimon sneakers on Instagram. I received my pair while I was having breakfast. It was indeed a very nice surprise!

 Bensimon Tennis Lacet Femme in Raisin size 36 (3 1/2) PhP 2295 $55

Bensimon is all about the casual look... laid-back style. trust me when I say that this look will never go out of style. 

Bensimon Tennis Lacet Femme description:

Canvas sneaker with lace-up closure at front. Distressed edges at rubber sidewall. Rubber toe cap and sole.

 Of course, di ko na pinatagal pa... sinukat at sinuot ko na lol Read more after the break...

 I prefer wearing it without the lace

These shoes are true to size. If your feet are wide, choose a bigger size because these shoes are narrow. Size 36 fits me well. I was wearing it when I went out awhile ago, it was pretty comfortable. I paired it with a t-shirt and a shorts. I am dressing up like a Parisian lol

If you want to level up and wear the same brand that Brigitte Bardot, Jane Birkin, Kate Moss, Cameron Diaz and Liv Tyler wear, troop over to Center of Gravity (Forbes Town, Burgos Circle and Centris Walk), Shoe Salon Glorietta 3, Power Plant Mall Rockwell, Robinsons Ermita, Shangri-la Plaza Mall and Trinoma) and Shoe Thing (Kids styles only: Bonifacio High Street, Eastwood Mall and Greenbelt 5).

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +