DIY Candy Buffet in Pink



I wanted a candy buffet for my baby's party but I don't have enough budget to commission for one. I thought I can do it on my own. How hard can that be, right?

 candy buffet set up at my daughter's party

What you will need:

  • Two (2) 5' x 3' tables
  • Cloth cover with color of your choice
  • Picture frame
  • Styrofoam
  • Gift wrapper
  • Pastry stand/ Cupcake tower
  • Basket
  • Bowls; Square plates 
  • Colorful cups
  • Candies
  • Cookies
  • Cake
  • Cupcakes
  • Popcorn

Setting up a candy buffet is easy when you have a reliable caterer and friends that can help you set it up ; p


 Goldilocks round mocha chiffon PhP 300

I placed an order of round mocha chiffon from Goldilocks two days before the event. I requested for a pink colored cake at no additionl cost. I picked it up the day before the party. Cake stand supplied by my caterer, Verleo Food Enterprise. 

During the event, the waiter cut small slices of the cake and distributed it to the guests.

left side of the candy buffet

Except for the marshmallows, the contents of the left and right side of the candy buffet are the same. I bought the Original Caramel popcorn from Chef Tony's in SM Megamall a day before the event for only PhP 120.

 Chips Ahoy!, KitKat, Mentos and Nerds

I bought a bag of Chips Ahoy! and placed the contents on one of the square plates. The KitKat were bought for only PhP 2 per tin can from Citibank Treats For PhP2.00 promo. I bought 2 packs of mini Nerds in Unimart.

a closer look at Mentos candies

I repacked the Mentos candies. A bag contains 300 pieces of Grape, Strawberry and Cherry flavored candies. Yes, I made 100 pieces out of it overnight! ; p

 imported chocolates from S&R and Canada

Thank goodness for a friend from Canada who was wiling to carry a boxful of chocolates... clap! clap!


I rented the tower for PhP 600 with PhP 500 refund if I returned it. The price of each cupcake is packaged together with the cake.

Bear chocolate cookies from S&R

The three shabby chic looking frames are from SM Department Store in Megamall. I got it for only PhP 249.75. Yes, for all three na! A day before the event, I was in a developing center in Gateway to develop the photos of my little girl. Now you know na mahilig ako mag cramming lol Feeling university student lang ang peg ko hahaha

Oh, the styrofoam and gift wrappers were bought from National Bookstore. I bought the cups with blue dots from Cai Sio of Paper Chic Studio for PhP 100 (more or less).

I don't know if nakatipid ako hahaha One thing is for sure, napagod at napuyat ako lol Well, I think the most important thing is everybody enjoyed the spread. As in, simot!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +