L'Oreal Korean Style at Bangs Tony and Jackey



August 8, 2013

Bangs Tony and Jackey
CTTM Square
Tomas Morato cor. Timog Ave.,
Quezon City
4076928

Yesterday, I was back at Bangs Tony and Jackey Hair Salon for a Korean hairstyle makeover courtesy of L'Oreal Professionnel. There are three styles to choose from Gangnam, Busan and Hong Dae. Guess which one I chose?

from drab to...

My hair was examined by Rebecca, a Senior Hair Stylist from Bang's Tony and Jackey Magallanes branch. To upgrade my look, I need a hair color, a hair cut, a treatment and a perm. 

Read more after the break...

 
Step 1: Copper Brown hair color

I thought the color was too reddish/orange but it's not. I actually like the result.

Step 2: haircut

taken right after my haircut and color
Step 3: Curls

mask for protection
waiting game

Step 4: Application of eutralizer

My new hairstyle does not need a blow dry. All it needs is a wax... that's it!

... to fab! Tadah... I chose Hong dae lol

If you like what you see, head to Bangs Tony and Jackey and choose from the following style:

Hong Dae Style- PhP 2,800
Busan Style- PhP 2,800
Gangnam Style- PhP 8,000

Hmmm, my new hairstyle looks too Korean, don't you think? Well, that's the point lol I know it takes time to get used to  ; p In the meantime, I need to buy new hair accessories to accentuate my Korean look. It's time to shop, shop, shop!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +