Princess Wall Decals in Pink



Since I still can't change the color of my little princess's room, I recently added wall decals. I bought several under Princess collection from SM Baby & Co. Wall decals are located near the diaper section or you can ask the SA where the wall stickers are located.

2 as 1 Princess wall decals in pink

The wall decals above are actually from 2 sets. I bought the castle first because the princess inside the carriage was out of stock. Luckily, I found the last piece in SM Makati... patience pays off.

Read more after the break...


princess in carriage wall decal PhP 189.75 50% off at 95

When I went to the counter to pay for the wall decal above, it's on sale at 50% off. What a steal, right?!

center of the bed

I positioned the portrait of the princess at the center of the bed like a focal point. Ain't it cute? I researched online before writing this entry and I found a lot of princess wall decals. Some are even personalized which is really great! Now, the question is, how do I get my hands on these personalized wall stickers?

Princess's castle set 1 PhP 189.75

I bought this first set of wall decals from SM Sta. Mesa. What's good about these wall stickers is that it's easy to remove, no mess! I can even use and stick it again in other part of the room to accommodate the new addition to my growing wall decals collection.

Bears and Mushrooms PhP 89.75 50% off at 45

I bought another set of wall decals together with the princess in carriage. This time, it's 3D and very sparkly ; ) 

I hope to expand my collection and buy some Disney Princesses wall decals too that is if I can find one here ; p

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +