DIY Double Eyelid: K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute (Tape Type)


September 7, 2013

D. Eye Y Event
K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute Double Eyelid Launch
Geisha Modern Japanese Cuisine
Upper Level, Bonifacio High Street Central
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City

For a change, I had double eyelid for a day last Sunday... yey! No, I didn't go under the knife, I simply used the newest kawaii product from K-Palette to hit Manila- Real Lasting Mega Cute Double Eyelid Tape Type (02 Orange). See the result below...

 left eyelid with K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute Double Eyelid Tape Type

Ok, that's enough shocker for you. I want to share what happened during the launching of the products, yes, there are two types. Read more after the break..

 
 Furoshiki Wrapping Techniques

Before the program started, each beauty blogger has to wrap her own K-Palette press kit the Furoshiki way.

 
My choice? Large Object Wrap

Furoshiki Wrapping Techniques:

  • Basic Wrap
  • Large Object Wrap
  • Box Wrap


 How nice my PR Kit, noh?!

DIY Cherry Blossom painting session
 
 materials: paint, paint brush, tissues, empty bottle and board

 this is really fun!

 my art project <3

K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute variants: Glue Type or Tape Type

I tried K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute Tape Type at home. The result was pretty impressive (see first photo). I still have to perfect applying the tape as it could get messy near the eyelid fold or crease whatever you call it. Anyway, I am still getting the hang of it. 

Tip: Apply the product thinly then reapply when dry.
 
with Japanese makeup artist, Rina Ogata (left) and Mizuho Hakoyama who showed us the latest makeup trend in Japan

Hurry! Grab K-Palette Real Lasting Mega Cute in Beauty Bar Stores nationwide for only PhP 695!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +