Girls' Night Out: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery in Trinoma



September 6, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery
2/F Trinoma
Mindanao Ave., Quezon City

My friends and I hang out once in a while to unwind from our daily grind. Last Friday, we decided to have dinner at Kimpura because the restaurant has an ongoing 50% off promo- more on that in my next entry. We decided to have some desserts at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery after. 

circle of friends

I love the shabby chic interior. Most of the cups and saucers are made by designer, Cath Kidston. If you look closely enough at the photo, there were several sets displayed in the background. 

We ordered 4 cupcakes, one for each of us ; p Never mind the calories, we, girls, just want to have a fun night! Read more after the break...


Coffee Toffee PhP 65

All four of us agreed that Coffee Toffee was out least favorite. It was extra sweet, not in a good way.
Oreo Cheesecake PhP 105

We all love Oreo Cheesecake and I can safely say that this is our favorite. The cheesecake is found on its frosting topped with generous amount of Oreo bits.

Red Velvet PhP 85

Pastry Princess' version of Red Velvet is still my favorite. I even ordered a round red velvet cake for our wedding anniversary, remember?

Coffee Walnut Salted Caramel PhP 78

Next to Oreo Cheesecake, we also can't get enough of Coffee Walnut Salted Caramel. I like the frosting and walnuts on top... yummy!

Vanilla Iced Tea PhP 75

As if 4 cupcakes were not enough to keep our sugar high, I ordered a glass of Vanilla Iced Tea. Sad to say, it was too sweet. I had to pour water over it. My friend also ordered a cup of Cafe America (PhP 95) to keep her awake on her way home.

We parted with full tummies and lots of gossips shared lol

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +