J.CO Iced Chocolate Banana + Araneta Center Opening on Thursday!



I was back in J.CO Megamall branch last Friday to have a taste of its newest drink- Iced Chocolate Banana! Of course, I also got a dozen donuts to go.

 J.CO Iced Banana Chocolate 

Banana + Chocolate in one drink! The combination tastes good ah! I hope J.Co can come up with more combinations like this. 

Read more after the break...



a dozen J.CO donuts to go

And I thought I was early when I went to SM Megamall at 10am. I was wrong, the branch opens at 8am and there was already a long line. Goodness, I think I was in line for a good thirty minutes but it was all worth it!

Before I forget, J.CO Araneta branch will opens its door tomorrow at 10am. That's good news for people living and working in Cubao ; )

My question is when will J.CO open in Robinsons Magnolia ; p

Ok, sorry, this is just a quick post.  I promise to write another one when I am back!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!