My Red Lips from Mac Cherry


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez visit the link here

From pink lipsticks, I shifted to red. Nowadays, you will see me wearing red lippies even when I am just going to the supermarket hehe That's how I love my new found obsession! I thank MAC lip pencil in Cherry for coming up with the right shade of red for my skin tone ; )


 Mac Lip Pencil in Cherry PhP 900

This is an awesome product because I can use it alone or under a red lipstick but I prefer the former. I love the pigmentation, it stays on my lips even after eating or drinking.

To read the full entry, visit: MAC Lip Pencil in Cherry

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +