#babyMartinez Shops: Sofia the First Lighted Shoes


It's already been two weeks and I haven't bought a single pair  shoes for #babyMartinez. I am glad that we went back to Walmart yesterday after our lunch at Congee Queen, I spotted a Sofia the First lighted rubber shoes and bought it right away. It's sooo cute!

Sofia the First lighted shoes $20

After getting crazy over Lalaloopsy, I am now so into Sofia the First. At least now, mukhang tao na talaga ang kinalolokohan ko, di na rag doll lol Mas bagay ito kay #babyMartinez kasi princess chu chu ; p To view more details of the shoes, read more after the break...



Sofia the First lighted shoes

The shoes lights up when she's walking!

Sofia the First lighted shoes (side view)

Sofia the First lighted shoes size 7

OMG! I can't believe I am now buying a size 7 shoes for my little princess. Isn't it just a few months ago that my SIL bought a size 5 1/2 at Payless?

Sofia the First (top view)

Sofia the First sole

I think she's turning into a purple baby hahaha Ang dami niyang purple colored clothes. I actually bought two pairs of shoes for her yesterday. I still have to find it under all our other shopping bags lol

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!