Roots and Herbs Coffee in Timog Ave. Quezon City


September 28, 2013

Roots and Herbs Coffee (beside Santi's)
66 Timog Ave. Quezon City
4120867

It was DH who first saw the store sign of Roots and Herbs Coffee beside Santi's in Timog Ave. At eto na naman ako, I got curious so I rounded up my fam bam one Saturday to try it, hindi kasama si DH lol Ok, he has to work, ano ba?!

 my order of Malunggay Coffee Frappe PhP 88 and my sister's Cheese and Egg PhP 40

I ordered Roots and Herbs best-selling coffee, Malunggay. I was not able to taste a hint of Malunggay in this drink, not that it's bad because I can't even imagine its taste combined with coffee. Anyway, I can taste that it has milk in it. The drink was somewhat grainy, I don't know if it was just not blended well or that's the right consistency. Nevertheless, I like how it tasted.

The Cheese and Egg is part of the Coffee Combo promo. For ala carte, you have to pay PhP 48. You save PhP 8 with an order of 8 oz. hot coffee/choco.


 
 clockwise from left:Gourmet Butterscotch 8oz. PhP 48, Hot Malunggay Coffee 8oz. PhP 48 
and Hot Cioccolato 8oz. PhP 48

Cheese Pimiento Combo PhP 40

Dad ordered Cheese Pimiento to go with his Hot Cioccolato. I was not able to taste any of the two sandwiches because still full from lunch. 

Anyway, I think I am coming down with a flu. I took some meds already and I also took my own temperature using my newly bought Braun ear thermometer from Costco. I have to blog about it here soon because it's a really cool gadget. It tells your temperature within seconds.

That's it for now!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!