SansFluo Natural Toothgel Cleanser + Dental Brush for Infants



As soon as #babyMartinez's tooth came out a day before her birthday, I got all excited and thought of finding a good dentist for babies. My friends advised me otherwise so I shifted my attention to finding the right tooth cleanser because the princess has three already... yipee!

 SansFluo Natural Toothgel Cleanser for children 0-6 years old

While playing dice game at my friend's house, I saw SansFluo lying at her kitchen table. And then I saw it again last Sunday when I visited the newly opened Robinsons Supermarket in Z Mall at Banawe, Quezon City. I decided to buy one plus the dental brush. Both are from the same company. Prior to that, I just use a brush without the tooth cleanser. Read more after the break...


 SanFluo works as a teething gel too ; )

SansFluo has a cooling effect. It has no artificial coloring, non-foaming and no harmful preservatives. Best of all, it is safe to swallow. 

SansFluo Natural Toothgel Cleanser + SansFluo Dental Brush for infant

Tastes nothing like strawberry but it smells like one ; ) It's fluoride free so you don't need to worry about excessive ingestion of fluoride

Studies have shown that fluoride ingestion by children during their tooth forming years cause dental fluorosis- an irregular mineralization of the tooth enamel marked by white spot.

How to use SansFluo:

  • Squeeze a pea sized amount of toothgel cleanser on toothbrush
  • Brush in circular motion
  • Don't forget the tongue

I don't know if I am using the right tooth cleanser. Any violent reaction? May I ask what you are using for your little one?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!