Swiss Chalet's BBQ Ribs Are Back!


After our early morning visit at the playground, we were hungry and were already contemplating on where to eat for lunch. That's about the time I saw Swiss Chalet's "BBQ Ribs are back for a limited time only" ad online, I was already salivating ; p It says mouth-watering, fall-off-the-bone Back Ribs. Let's see if it comes at par with my taste lol

Swiss Chalet's grain-fed, Canadian Grade A chicken

Of course, we have to order Swiss Chalet's Rotisserie Chicken. It comes with a dinner roll, butter, fries or rice and Chalet sauce for dipping.

Swiss Chalet's Rotisserie Chickens are hand-basted, slow-roasted for 90 minutes in Rotisserie oven until golden brown.

Read more after the break...


Full Rack BBQ Ribs $21

I could not take a decent photo of the ribs because #babyMartinez was seated in between DH and I. She can't sit still lol 

Anyway, I was disappointed because it was dry and wasn't even fall-off-the-bone ; (

Iced Tea (refillable) $3

Their version of iced tea tasted way better than Harvey's Restaurant ; p I think I downed 3 glasses lol If you have any suggestions on where I can eat next, please do let me know. Thanks

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!