Travel Essential: L.A. Trekking Sleeping Bag (Koala)


Yesterday, I posted about our flight to Toronto and I mentioned about how thankful I am for the L.A. Trekking bag I brought along for our long haul flight. I am now sharing what the packaging looks like. It is so C-U-T-E, right?

L.A. Trekking Koala  Sleeping Bag PhP 750 375

Yes, you read it right, it's 50% off. I didn't even think twice when I saw this bag along with other sale items in the recently opened Handyman located in Z Mall Banawe, Quezon City. I grabbed it and just went straight to the cashier lol Yes, it was an impulsive purchase but it was totally worth it.

Read more after the break...


the sleeping bag has its own backpack  ; p

2 side compartments

2 zippers because it's reversible
size: 150x68cm
detachable Koala

It's now 2am (Toronto time) and yet I am typing this entry... jet lag much, eh? OMG, I am starting to sound like a Canadian lol It does not help that I chugged down a large mug of Tapioca Milk Tea from Go For Tea ; p Anyway, to read about the start of our Toronto adventure, read here.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!