Fairy-Inspired Bridal Gown (Maladiyosa!)


My cousin got married yesterday. She was a radiant bride. Apart from her aura that day, I noticed her long and flowy gown.

congratulations to the newlyweds!

 I took a closer photo of her gown's intricate lace and beadwork. To view it, read after the break...

I also like her floral head piece too ; )

I want to get married again hahaha Of course, with the same person naman lol Magastos nga lang, I am sure di approve kay DH hihi


O, diba ganda ng gown?!

Gown by Emil Ocampo

my dad was one of the principal sponsors
 
I am a certified daddy's girl

OOTD at the church

  •  Eddie Bauer blouse
  • DKNY jeans
  • Danier bag
  • Ipanema slip-on 
  • Jewelmer ring


I want this fan on our ceiling

 Church: Mary the Queen

ceiling decor at Crowne Plaza Hotel

Congratulations to the newlyweds! May you trust and love each other always and forever!


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!