Kate Spade Pammy Sweet Spade in Black/Cream Tote Bag


Pammy Sweet Spade is the last of the four Kate Spade bags that I bought. This bag was actually the reason why we drove back to Toronto Premium Outlets. When my sister saw this on my Facebook wall, she instantly fell in love with it. Unlike me, she likes huge bags.

Kate Spade New York Pammy Sweet Spade $155 119 less 50% less 20% +13%tax

We endured another long line but it was definitely worth the wait. Kate Spade brought out new stocks that were not available the day before so we my SILs were still able to shop some more. Read more after the break...


Kate Spade New York Pammy Sweet Spade

Measurements: 12.5" l x x 5 1/2 w x 13 1/2" h

2 slip pockets with 1 zippered compartment

spade logo on zipper pull

Kate Spade Pammy Sweet Spade material

  • Shell: 100% Cotton
  • Trim: 100% Cow Leather
  • Lining: 100% Polyester
 

Kate Spade Pammy Sweet Spade in Black/Cream Tote Bag

The price is a steal. I saw online that it costs way more than what we paid for.
That said, I love shopping in outlet stores! I get to buy a lot with the little shopping money that I have ; )

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!