Shut Up & Kiss Me, Get Cheeky With Me and Don't Get Mad Get Even by Happy Skin


I was in Toronto when Happy Skin was launched here in Manila. I was pleasantly surprised when the gorgeous tandem behind the brand, Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo, sent me the cutest press kit ever. Inside the teal makeup box are Happy Skin makeup line like Don't Get Mad GET EVEN Hydrating Liquid Foundation, Get CHEEKY With Me Blush and my favorite of them all, Shut Up & KISS ME Moisturizing lippie.

Don't Get Mad GET EVEN Hydrating Liquid Foundation PhP 999, Get CHEEKY With Me Blush PhP 699 and  Shut Up & KISS ME Moisturizing lippie PhP 499 each
"Each product name and design was painstakingly thought of and perfected to bring out a little smile in everyone" said Jacqe.

"They were the closest tings to the best beauty products I've tried. With just more testing, reformulating, and tweaking, I saw future beauty awards in them. And so, I asked to invest" according to Rissa.

Read why I like Happy Skin after the break...


personalized makeup kit

What's inside my Happy Skin bag

Shut Up & KISS ME Moisturizing lippie PhP 499 each
 This lippie offers three-fold "lip service": the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, & the hydration of a balm! Spoi yourself with Shea Butter & Colagen to keep your lips in lip-lockin' shape!

Crushing On You and My First Kiss

I quickly opened and tried My First Kiss because it suits my bold and striking personality ; p It glides on my lips so smoothly, yes, even without a moisturizing balm under. I swear!

I had to reapply the lipstick after eating or drinking but the best of it all, my lips didn't chap throughout the day.

Other products available under Happy Skin are...

Don't Get Mad GET EVEN Hydrating Liquid Foundation Soft Beige (01) 30ml PhP 999

This liquid foundation is loaded with Japanese Tea Extract and Hyaluronic Acid to plump and smoothen skin. It has natural skin-balancing properties that absorb oil, while keeping skin hydrated and fresh. It also provides a veil of UV protection and SPF 20 PA++ Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Don't Get Mad GET EVEN Hydrating Liquid Foundation Soft Beige (01)

blends easily on my skin; perfect for my skin tone

Get CHEEKY With Me Blush in Summer Fling 5g PhP 699

This blusher is infused with Cherry Blossom extracts that lock in moisture and keep cheeks fresh and hydrated. Both sweat- and smear- proof, it keeps you blushing until you swipe it off. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.

It's good to know that Don't Get Mad GET EVEN Hydrating Liquid Foundation and Get CHEEKY With Me Blush are both made in Japan.

I can't wait to try out more Happy Skin products! I heard that Happy Skin is coming up with a 24h Liquid Eyeliner and Gel Auto Eyeliner called Eye Am Here To Stay in mid-November.

Happy Skin is available in select Plains & Prints and Beauty Bar branches.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!