Starbucks' Butterbeer and Holiday Turkey Chicken with Apple Cranberry on Pistachio Cranberry Bread


I have been seeing so many Starbucks' Secret Menu/Recipe on my Facebook wall lately and to end my curiosity, I went to Starbucks Shangrila Mall branch last Sunday and ordered a tall Butterbeer. Yes, the same drink featured in Harry Potter movies.

Harry Potter inspired "Butterbeer" PhP 160
While in line, a barista took my order. "One tall Butterbeer, please" I said with a sheepish grin. The guy then began rambling off the secret ingredients behind the drink ; p Nice!

For those of you who are interested, I am reposting the Starbucks Butterbeer secret ingredients here:

Cold Butterbeer Frappuccino:

  • A Creme Frappuccino base
  • Whole Milk
  • 3 pumps of Caramel Syrup
  • 3 pumps of Toffee Nut Syrup
  • Top with Caramel Drizzle

Hot Butterbeer Latte:

  • Whole Milk Steamer
  • Add Caramel Syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande and 4 for venti)
  • Add Toffee Nut Syrup (same as above)
  • Add Cinamon Dolce Syrup (same as above)
  • Whipped Cream and salted Caramel Bits on top
  • Optional: Add a shot of espresso (2 for grande or venti)

Source: Slash Film


Surprisingly, my drink was not as sweet as I have imagined. I opted for low fat milk and less syrup because I am on a diet BUT I can't lose the whipped cream. Yeah, I know, D-I-E-T failed hahaha I love the taste and I would definitely order it on my next visit!

Read more after the break....


Holiday Turkey Chicken with Apple Cranberry on Pistachio Cranberry Bread PhP 170

Crusty bread mixed with bits of sweet and sour cranberries and nutty pistachios filled with slices of moist and tender turkey and chicken breast served with delectable apple stuffing and cranberry spread.

I ordered something new on Starbucks menu and it's Holiday Turkey Chicken with Apple Cranberry on Pistachio Cranberry Bread. After heating my order, we ate it at once. Just look at the cheese... yummy!

Cinnamon Swirl

My sister ordered her favorite Cinnamon Swirl. It's fluffy and sweet ; p

With all the cinnamon listed in Starbucks ingredients, I can definitely feel the Christmas spirit! I am so excited for the coming holidays. I will definitely share some gift ideas like last year. Watch out for it.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!