#babyMartinez's First Haircut at Studio Zen Complete Care Salon



December 18, 2013

Studio Zen Complete Care Salon
2/F Kopi Roti Bldg.
Tomas Morato Ave., QC
4162720

Haircut: PhP 200 (adult & baby)

#babyMartinez and I accompanied my mom to Studio Zen along Tomas Morato Ave. for her monthly haircut. My little girl was so curious, she kept looking at her gwama while Rick, the hairstylist was cutting her hair.

#babyMartinez's first haircut

Realizing that this must be the right time for #babyMartinez to experience her first haircut, I ask how much it would cost. It's PhP 200... I balked. At first, I find it expensive but I learned that kiddie salons charge as high as PhP 800. Okay, PhP 200 is affordable so I gave it a go!

Read more after the break...





she did not move an inch

At first, she was afraid and was almost to tears. My mom wrapped her in her arms and assured her that everything will be ok.

move a little and change position

Rick is seen here while he was cutting her bangs. Now, her bangs are not getting into her eyes, it's not distracting her anymore.

Rick gave her a layered bob ; p

The back part of her hair was layered. Kakatuwa because may volume na un buhok niya lol I took a few strands of her hair as a souvenir. Now is the time to buy a scrapbook!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +