Charm Bracelets A Gift From A Reader



I love accessories! Whether I am just going to the supermarket or going out on a date, I wear them all the time. My long time reader, Jaja aka jay_arcy aka jakieandthebeadstalk, read about my bracelet addiction in this entry.  I didn't know that she makes bracelets. She said that she would like to send me some. I didn't know how serious she was until she sent me an email. After a few exchanges, she was able to deliver these cute bling blings last week.

yellow, gold and blue petal bracelet

This bracelet is my favorite. It's very dainty. Unfortunately, it is a bit tight hahaha I mght be able to wear it when I lose some weight. I will keep this for inspiration lol

I received not just one but four bracelets in total! Read more after the break...


yellow, gold and blue petal bracelet

blue bracelet with heart lock

blue bracelet with heart lock

This bracelet fits me perfectly, not too loose and not too tight!

a closer look at the bracelet

orange bracelet with tiger charm

orange bracelet with tiger charm

When I opened the package, this cute charm bracelet caught my eye. I wore it immediately because I think I was wearing something orange that day hahaha I like matchy matchy outfits.

blue elephant charm bracelet

blue elephant charm bracelet

This blue elephant charm bracelet is a bit tiny too! Kala ata ni Jaja, I am sexy in real life, di niya alam I am siksik lol

Thank you, Jaja! I love your bracelets!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!