Chicago Popcorn Shops: Chicago Mix in Red Tin Can



One of the gifts I received over the holidays that didn't last long enough to see the light of Christmas day was Chicago Popcorn Shops given by my neighbor and fellow blogger, Rowena.

Chicago Mix in red tin can

It was exactly like my favorite popped corn from G.H. Cretors. Chicago Popcorn Shops' Chicago Mix is 50% caramel and 50% cheese. The combination is perfect- sweet and salty at the same time!

Read more after the break...




cheese and caramel in one tin can

I can't get enough of the sweet and salty taste

Chicago Popcorn Shop An Original Tradition in red tin can

I was secretly eating this popcorn for days. Nobody knew that the red tin can sitting quietly under the Christmas tree was already opened. I tried controlling my portions by pouring popcorn directly over the cover of the can or else I would not know when to stop lol

And then one day, I saw the can inside my bedroom. Oh no, DH must have discovered my stash! It was already too late by the time I found out, the popcorn was all gone huhu

More Christmas gifts in the next few posts!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +