Coffee Barn Coffee Tea Liquor in Quezon City


December 14, 2014

Coffee Barn
34 Scout Limbaga corner Scout Torillo
Sacred Heart, Quezon City
7386184

Grabe! I was so tired last Saturday. I went to a warehouse sale then had a quick bite at Coffee Barn and then drove all the way to The Collective. I had lunch at Shinjuku at around 3pm na. Whew! Anyway, kwento ko muna about Coffee Barn ; p

Coffee Barn's sleek interior

I seldom take photos of the restaurant's interior because I find it a waste in storage space hehe I like what I see in Coffee Barn's interior so I am sharing a photo with you. Nice, isn't it?

Read more after the break...


Club Sandwich + 8oz. coffee combo PhP 199

Dad ordered one of Coffee Barn's Grand Opening Special- Club Sandwich and an 8oz. coffee. You have the option to replace coffee with a 12 oz frappe.

Dad and his coffee which he finds "matapang"

a closer look at the Club Sandwich

There was too much mayonnaise in the sandwich, I could not taste the other ingredients like the ham, cheese, cucumber and tomato.

lessen the mayo and this sandwich will be good

Coffee Barn also offers pizza, pasta, salad, burger, donut and cake. It also has a Cocktail Night every Saturday. All cocktail drinks are sold for PhP 100 each.

#babyMartinez grabbing one of the Christmas balls

Coffee Barn is open everyday. Monday to Saturday at 8am until 12am and Sundays at 10am to 10pm.
The restaurant has a free WiFi and an ample parking space in front.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +