Afternoon Coffee at Tous Les Jours in The Block SM North EDSA



January 24, 2014

Tous Les Jours  Authentic Bakery
Ground Floor Unit 100
The Block, SM City North EDSA
Quezon City
9218972

I just got back from SM North EDSA. As I am typing this, I am sipping the rest of my Iced Caffe Latte from Tous Les Jours. I hope I can sleep later tonight, medyo mukhang malakas ang tama ng caffeine sa akin lol


Hungarian Sausage Roll PhP 48

Anyway, mom ordered a set of Hungarian Sausage roll and a cup of hot Caffe Latte (12 oz) to go with it. Click read more to see the rest of our orders...




Hot Caffe Latte 12 oz PhP 98; Iced Caffee Latte 12 oz. PhP 98


Sorry for the blurry photo, I left my Canon EOSM at home. I feel naked without my camera... waaaaaah! It will never, ever happen again!

There's a set meal for bread and coffee. My mom got her pair for only PhP 129. Senior Citizen discount is not applicable.

Beef Bulgogi Croquette PhP 58

I was supposed to order another set from their menu but Iced Caffe Mocha 12 oz (PhP 108) was not available, I settled for Iced Caffe Latte with extra fresh milk on the side and a Beef Bulgogi Croquette instead.

My order was greasy compared to my mom's Hungarian Sausage Roll. Although the filings (Hungarian sausage and beef bulgogi) were not impressive, I like Tous Les Jours' bread, it's soft and chewy.


clockwise from left: Macaron De Paris- Vanilla PhP 28, Green Tea PhP 28; Premium Macaron- Blueberry PhP 38,       Grape PhP 38

 My favorite macaron is Grape, second is Green Tea, the other two are not as flavorful.

Let's Twist (Cinnamon Sugar) PhP 18

I ordered a piece of Let's Twist for #yayaMartinez. She said it was sweet and filling.


Tous Les Jours' Mini Castella PhP 88

I took home one Mini Castella so DH can also have a taste of Tous Les Joura. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he likes it. Let's wait and see what he thinks about it.

In the mean time, let's have dinner na!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +