Happy New Year From My Family To Yours



Happy New Year!!!

2013 was a blast! I hope the new year will be brighter and better for my family and my blog as well. Let me take this opportunity to thank all of you for reading my entries.

the love of my life and knight in shining armor- my husband

My new year's resolution is to wear a dress even when I am just going to the mall ; p That just means one thing- shopping!

New Year OOTD:

blue/white dress: Samlin

Read more after the break...




greetings from my entire family

This family photo was taken last December 25, 2013 at SM Aura. It was my first time ever to go there. First and foremost, I was worried about the "wrong crowd" that spread widely in the news which was not really an issue. Secondly, it took a bit of cajoling before DH agreed to drive to faraway Taguig.

#babyMartinez's New Year OOTD:

red cheongsam: Elle

photo taken at Coca restaurant 5th Level, SM Aura

Thanks DH for taking this photo! I love it!

May your new year be fruitful and filled with blessings! Have a great 2014 ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +