Orly: Gumdrop and Green With Envy



The lucky color for the year of Wood Horse 2014 is green. I know it's not yet January 31st, the beginning of the Chinese New Year, but I want to jump-start my luck by painting my nails in every shade of green starting with Orly's Gumdrop and Green with Envy.

Orly Gumdrop on my ring finger (the finger in between the pinkie and middle finger) and Orly Green with Envy

I seldom do my own manicure and pedicure these days, feeling ko nakukuba ako ; p As a blogger, I visited a lot of nail salons but I always go back to Glamorous Nail Spa in Greenhills Town Center. The location is near my place and the price for service rendered is very affordable. The service is superb. The quality is good.

Read more after the break...




Orly Green with Envy

I attended a wedding last Saturday, perfect timing ang nail colors ko. Matchy-matchy sa color ng orange dress ko... super bagay! Don't worry I will post some photos of the bonggacious wedding in The Peninsula Manila.

 I simply switched the colors on my toenails

here's the Aldo shoes I wore during the wedding... patikim muna bago un whole ensemble ko hahaha

Honestly, I need to shop for a new pair of shoes. As I age, my feet is growing with me hahaha I am now a size 6. This pair of Aldo black shoes have been with me for such a long time, ayaw masira... super tibay! I must check out Aldo this weekend ; p Shopping time!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +