Krispy Kreme Hug & Kiss Doughnut


Look what I spotted in Krispy Kreme Robinsons Magnolia- Hugs & Kisses doughnuts!!! My mom was supposed to order just the Original Glazed variant but I persuaded her to go with the letters X and O. Thanks mom!


Share a Krispy Kreme Kind of Love

There's also a heart-shaped doughnut called the Love doughnut with I ♥ U written on top. It is dipped in Carat strawberry chocolate coating. We didn't order that because I only wanted to show the X and O for this entry.


Kiss Doughnut PhP 45

Kiss doughnut is x-shaped doughnut dipped in Carat white chocolate, piped with pink icing on top. Without the icing, the doughnut under it is plain and not sweet.


Kiss Doughnut PhP 45

 These Valentine's doughnuts are available until February 16, 2014. The price per dozen is PhP 395.


Krispy Kreme Cafe Latte 16 oz. PhP 110

As usual, my mom can't help but order her daily dose of caffeine- it's cafe latte this time ; ) I am on a diet so I was just looking, okay, I ate a teeny weeny icing that dropped on the plate ; p

Krispy Kreme provided a cup sleeve made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. You can reuse this with your next cup. How's that for being an earth-friendly doughnut shop!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +