Blogger Event: Jewelmer 2010 Printemps Collections

My event: April 13, 2010

Jewelmer
Level 1, Ayala Marquee Mall
Angeles, Pampanga

Everybody who has been reading my blog knows that I love Jewelmer! When I received an email invitation for the launching of their 2010 Printemps Collections, I was very excited. Even more when I got a hand delivered invite. I couldn't wait!

The event coincided with the opening of their newest showroom and 15th Jewelmer store in Ayala Marquee Mall in Angeles, Pampanga. It was attended by select bloggers, only four of us and media friends.Four top models presented their new Spring collections. Each model wears a set of stunning and elegant Palawan South Sea Pearls. Each model represented one of the four lines- Elements, Stella, Rivage and Corail.

welcome remarks by host Suzie Entrata and Atty. Gaby Concepion



See Jewelmer's newly launched website here

models wearing the 2010 spring collections

Melissa Frye modeling Stella collection, Bianca Valero wearing the elements collectionGirlie Benitez for Rivage collection and Isabel Roces in Corail collection

presenting the 2010 designs

I have no regrets with the golden pearl stud earrings that I bought. I love it! Palawan South Sea Pearls are the best! Proudly Filipino ; )

(l) with the charming Jacques Christophe Branellec of Jewelmer

I once raved about how pleasant it was dealing with Jewelmer's sales reresentatives, now, I know why. I met the scion Jacques Christophe and he was geniunely accommodating. He gave a ready smile and told me that he has read my humble blog when we were introduced. He facilitated for us, bloggers, to meet and greet Piolo Pascual. In fact, he was so nice, my bff was even more starstruck with him than with Piolo. She requested a last minute photo op with him ; ) And dashing guy that he was, he obliged.

with Piolo Pascual, pearl ambassador of Jewelmer

Even with several bodygurads and tight security personnel, my fellow bloggers and I were given a chance to greet and talk to Piolo Pascual, the official pearl ambassador  of Jewelmer. Shown in the above picture wearing a pearl stud on a black chain. He shared how Jewelmer gave his first pearl on his birthday and that he liked it so much and is now wearing it since.

with Atty. Gabby Concepcion and Bianca Valero

Piolo gave a short interview as pearl ambassador of Jewelmer




It was such a successful launching. I am very happy that day.

above photo credit: Laszlo Lim

l-r fellow bloggers Hanna, Jen and Shen

Special thanks to the Yehey.com team- Kankan, Carla and Paolo. And also to the people behind Jewelmer who were all so gracious and warm to us.