Spotted: MrsMartinez in Mornings@ANC

April 8, 2010

Mornings@ANC
ABS-CBN
Mother Ignacia St.,
Quezon City

When my cousin/ designer, Susie Bonaobra of Bonaobra Couture/ Trends Wedding Shoppe, asked me to model a wedding gown for her, I immediately said yes! I didn't know what I am getting into lol 

First of all, it's going to be on TV... live! To promote the wedding event of the year- A Day For A Lifetime- where wedding suppliers and soon-to-wed- couples meet, I have to change into another gown in less than 5 minutes hehe The event would be held on April 10-11, 2010 at One Esplanade in SM Central Business Park, Seaside Corner Bay Blvd., Pasay City from 10am -8pm. Be sure to drop by my designer/ cousin's Geisha themed booth!

hallway of ABS-CBN




When I head to the studio, I had my make up on. But TV make up is different. Good thing there is a stand by make up artist,, Jane Diaz, who retouched my not-for-tv make up lol The new make up contours my face well as you can see in the succeeding pictures ;p


before the show with my designer/ cousin, Susie Bonobra of Trends Wedding Shoppe

right after the show

The above right photo showed my second gown for the day, imagine wearing two wedding gowns in a day lol The gown is very versatile, the obi sash can be removed for the church ceremony and can be added on during the reception. It's a very nice gown if you have a Japanese/ Zen inspired wedding. This is also the gown that I took a picture of when I had my first fitting, you can see it here.


 on stage in my first gown

OMG! This first gown initially didn't fit me when I had our first fitting. Good thing, I lost a few cms. not inches lol Oh, I love the effect in the picture. The gown is heavy but I have to sacrifice all for the glory of modelling.

As promised, here are the videos taken by my assistant inside studio 6 of ABS-CBN... enjoy!





Thanks for all those who commented!