Fashionista & Her Bag: Ella

March 9, 2011

Edsa Shangri- La Manila
1 Garden Way
Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City

I am so excited about this new feature post I am working on my blog. I have been thinking for such a long time to feature ordinary people and their fashion sense. I had actually done it before like my fashionista blog posts but right now I am upping the ante by adding their tote bag as well! Wouldn't it be nice to know what kikay girls these days are carrying with them as they explore the city?

May I present to you my DS as my guinea pig hehe

dress: Taiwan, shoes: Aerosoles



stylist/ photographer: me haha

Make Up used:

  • Ever Bilena eyebrow pencil
  • 17 Eyeshadow by Boots
  • L'Oreal Paris gel liner
  • Red Earth blush
  • Editor's Pick lip palette

 Ella

her bag: Longchamp Le Pliage in black

What's in her bag: 

  • FINO red leather wallet
  • Hair Doctor pink comb
  • coin purse
  • Lotte Xylitol
  • Sony Ericsson red
  • Dior make up
  • Dior lipstick
  • H&M eyeglasses
  • FINO card case

Till my next post! Off to a movie date night!