New Find: Magnolia Flavor House in Robinsons Magnolia

August 14, 2012

Magnolia Flavor House
Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Hemady Ave.,
Quezon City

It was Tuesday night when my friend and I went to the newest shopping destination in Quezon City - Robinsons Magnolia! The mall opened a day before but it has already created so much hype. My Facebook wall and Twitter were filled with posts about it. We have to see for ourselves!

 Banana Split (mango, chocolate & strawberry) PhP 240

True enough, it was way better than we have expected. Aside from Robinsons Department store and other high end brands, Magnolia Flavor House, my favorite ice cream house, is back! It is located in al fresco area together with soon to open Starbucks -yey!

We ordered one of the classic - Banana Split. An order consists of 3 ice cream flavors of your own choosing, frozen chocolate-dipped banana, sprinkled with candies, marshmallows and nuts then topped with whipped cream, cherry and chocolate syrup. Sinful, isn't it?



AC and I




Since the restaurant is on its soft opening, the menu is limited to burger, pasta and all time ice cream favorites like the one we ordered. Unless you want to drink tap water, you have to order a bottled water for PhP 35. Service was a bit on a slow side. 

I can't wait for my next visit! I will be bringing my dad who loves ice cream and hopefully DH and I could spend one of our date nights here ; p

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +