My Experience at The Spa & Lodge At Tagaytay Highlands



March 29, 2013

The Spa & Lodge at Tagaytay Highlands
(046)-4830837/4830838

Operating Hours:

Sunday- Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 2:00am
Holidays 9:00 am -12:00mn

When we went to Tagaytay Highlands last Holy Week, I checked-in at The Spa & Lodge for a one hour body massage courtesy of DH. I can't believe I have not been to a spa for over a month ; p I really need this!

lovely interior at the reception area

Anyway, I made a reservation the night before and found out that the only slot available was 9pm and only for a one hour massage ; ( The spa was fully booked; I really want to get pampered so to make the long story short, I took the remaining slot available. 

That night, in my excitement, I asked DH to drive me over to the spa 30 minutes before my appointed time.

Read more after the break....



 lounge

There were two more couch sets like these where I was seated at the opposite end of the room. The door in front of the couch (not in the photo) leads to the locker area.

 locker area

 towel, robe, disposable underwear and rubber slippers were provided

 2 jacuzzis

I immediately saw two jacuzzis but sad to say, both were not working at that moment ; ( Good thing, there's steam and sauna ; ) I spent close to 30 minutes inside the wet area.

 shower room

I was not able to snap a photo of the room I stayed in because it was quite dark and I did not bring a flash ; (

Let me just describe it to you. The room is for single occupant with shower. Cabinet is provided for your belongings. The management is not responsible for any loss of valuables so I kept my bag inside the cabinet instead of the locker area where I placed all my clothes. The bed is bigger than most of the massage bed so it was quite comfortable.

The masseuse was well-trained and does not engage in a chit-chat. I hate it when a therapist starts a conversation when I am having a massage ; p

I want to take this lighting fixture home with me

The one hour spa treatment is so bitin! I wish I could go back and have a two hour massage instead. It will costs PhP 1,960 but it sure is worth it!

I booked for a Combination Massage which costs PhP 980. I lost the receipt so I am not sure if there's an add-on tax.  I felt rejuvenated afterwards so I am really happy that I was able to avail the treatment even though it was a little late at night.

Tomorrow I will try to blog about April's Beauty Must-Have!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +