Recipe: Pancit Canton ala MrsMartinez


I know I promised that it will be April's Beauty Must-Have on this entry but then again I changed my mind. A girl is allowed to change her mind once in awhile, right?!

Anyway, this is my blog so... ; p Today, I want to share with you my own version of Pancit Canton

 Pancit Canton ala MrsMartinez

Last Sunday, I went to SM Hypermarket and bought some ingredients for pancit canton. Since I hired a helper who is very eager in the kitchen, I was not able to cook much for my family. I really miss cooking so I made it a point to cook for lunch ; )

For pancit canton recipe, read after the break...


Ingredients:

 Mr. Chef Pancit Canton 400g PhP 63.50

  • I only use 200g since only three of us will eat

 carrots, red onion, Bragg Liquid Aminos and Narcissus Stewed Pork

  • Narcissus Stewed Pork
  • Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning from Soy Protein
  • cauliflower (not in the photo)
  • red onion
  • carrot (julienne cut)
  • shrimp (10 pieces peel and devein)
  • a pack of sitsaro (sweet peas)

Pancit Canton ala MrsMartinez

Pancit canton cooking instruction:

  1. Saute red onion in medium heat using the oil in Narcissus Stewed Pork can
  2. Add shrimp (cook until it turned orange)
  3. Add Narcissus Stewed Pork together with carrots and sweet peas bring to boil
  4. In a separate container, separate the ingredients from the sauce
  5. Sauce remains in the pan
  6. Add pancit canton until cooked
  7. In a separate pan, bring water to boil 
  8. Put cauliflower in for a few minutes or until half cooked
  9. Add all the remaining ingredients back into the sauce pan (cauliflower, carrots, stewed pork and sitsaro)
  10. Add a dash of Bragg (optional)
  11. Mix and voila!

This Pancit Canton ala MrsMartinez recipe serves four to five persons. Enjoy! Let me know if you want more cooking recipes!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +