Online Purchase: Casio A178WGA-1ADF (Gold & Black)



Since I am home most of the time, I recently discovered the joy of online shopping ; ) I ordered this Casio vintage watch from a trusted seller. It was delivered yesterday as we have agreed upon.

As soon as I stepped inside my home, our helper handed a small package. I knew that it contains this stunning gold and black watch.

 Casio Vintage Watch A178 PhP 2,000

Eager to see the content inside, I tore the package apart immediately. I only thought of taking photos for this post right after I gushed at how stunning the watch looks like ; p

Choosing this watch was not an easy decision. Casio Japan has so many vintage watches and I was tossing between Casio B640W in Rose Gold and this watch. Unfortunately, B640W is out of stock ; (

To see what's included in the package, read after the break...




 Casio pouch

 Casio A178, tag with 10 year battery life and an instruction manual/warranty card

 Casio A178 complete with tags

tag indicates 10 year battery life, Water Resistant, Illuminator

The watch is actually made in China.

Casio model tag A178WGA-1ADF with Module No. 3234
Stainless Steel Back 

What's written at the back:

  • Casio
  • 3234 A178W
  • Stainless Steel Back
  • Water Resistant
  •  Made in China
  • DH

 Stainless Steel strap

CASIO printed on clasp

Casio A178W

I like this design because the face looks bigger than the other designs. Although in reality, when you compare it side by side, they almost have the same size ; p 

The face shows the day of the week, date without the year and time including seconds. Water Resistant feature allows you to wear this watch when hand washing and also under the rain. 

For Casio vintage watches, visit this FB page.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +