July's Beauty Must-Have


I was so busy last month that I totally forgot to write an entry for June's Beauty Must Have ; p I know many of you are itching to see what's new on my beauty list so without further ado, here is this month's loot!

 Kate Lasting High Coverage Powder Foundation with SPF 20, Mythic Oil, Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash in Grapefruit & Lemongrass Scent, K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Waterproof, Human Nature Natural Shampoo with CreamFoam in Mandarin Fresh, Human Nature 100% Natural Strengthening Conditioner, PAC Glossy Lipstick in Deep Rose, Kerastase Elixir Ultime Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint  and The Body Shop Eye Definer Shade in Taupe (03)

This month's selection is more focused on hair and makeup. I shifted to a new set of shampoo and conditioner because I found out that it will expire this month... argh! The shelf life of natural products are so short... waaaaaaaah! 

On a different note, I received a tube of PAC lipstick when I attended a makeup workshop. I'm so happy because it's moisturizing and it does not dry nor chap my lips.

Anyway, I really, really like all the products that I included here. To know more about the beauty products, read after the break...



 Human Nature Natural Shampoo with CreamFoam in Mandarin Fresh PhP 145 and Human Nature 100% Natural Strengthening Conditioner PhP 144.75

What is CreamFoam Technology?

It acts like a lotion to soften and nourish hair.

I like Human Nature Natural Shampoo with CreamFoam in Mandarin Fresh because my hair is soft to touch and my scalp is not itchy even if I use it everyday. I also like the Mandarin scent.

Truth is, after using its conditioner, my hair smells like I just washed it with a dish washing liquid in lemon variant. I think Human Nature should improve on the scent it use on conditioner ; p Other than that, it serves its purpose of moisturizing my hair.

 Kerastase Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine or Sensitized Hair

I like Kerastase Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine or Sensitized Hair because it does not weigh down my hair. Plus, it has a sophisticated, floral scent too!

L'Oreal Mythic Oil

Before I shifted to Kerastase Elixir Ultime Rose Millenaire Delicately Beautifying Scented Oil for Fine or Sensitized Hair, I am happy with Mythic Oil. I think this is a great alternative because it tames my unruly hair without leaving it dull and lifeless.

 Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash in Grapefruit and Lemongrass Scent

I received so many products from different brands that I forget I have Dove Go Fresh Nourishing Body Wash in Grapefruit and Lemongrass Scent in my cabinet. I only found this one while I was looking for a perfect body wash to go with my shampoo and conditioner.

I lather this and then apply it directly on my skin. Seriously, I don't need lotion after getting out of the shower. I <3 its energizing scent!

 The Body Shop Eye Definer in Taupe (03)

OMG, I can't believe that I totally forgot all about my favorite beauty product-  The Body Shop Eye Definer in Taupe. This is my third pencil, it's actually an eye definer but I use it on my eyebrows as well. I had a hard time finding a perfect match to my hair color but this one does the trick so I <3 it!

 K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Water proof in Deep Brown PhP 895

This K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h Water proof has a new thicker formula. It dries instantly and tadah... it's really smudge-free! No more panda eyes for me... yey!

  Kate Lasting High Coverage Powder Foundation with SPF 20 (OC-C)

I forgot the price of Kate Lasting High Coverage Powder Foundation with SPF 20 because I bought it when I visited Taiwan last year. 

I am addicted to Kate. It's a brand by Kanebo. I have not tried it as a foundation yet but I like the flawless finish when I use it. Yes, even without BB Cream!

 Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint

This tube was part of the press kit I got from CloseUp White Now, Why Later event. Peppermint + Vitamin E to nourished dry lips, who does not want that? I apply this on its own or under my favorite lipstick ; )

 PAC Glossy Lipstick in Deep Rose

Rounding up this July's Beauty Must Have is PAC Glossy Lipstick in Deep Rose. Who would have thought that I would discover my favorite lipstick inside a press kit hahaha This is way better than the lipstick I bought from Kanebo, I find the color too light/dull.

 me sans makeup, only PAC Glossy Lipstick in Deep Rose

This is my perfect nude lipstick! It's super moisturizing, it does not chap my lips. It's lightly scented though.

That's it! Have a great week ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +