Baby: Tramontina Catty 5 pc. Child's Set


Sorry for the lack of update... mommy duties first or shall I say, shopping for my baby girl first hahaha

We were in Shangri-la Plaza Mall yesterday together with my SIL and when we found out that Rustan's sale was extended, we went inside to shop, shop, shop!

Tramontina 5 pc. Child's Set 18/10 Stainless Steel PhP 2,000 less 30% 1,400

I was eying this 5 piece Tramontina Stainless Steel set ever since I first laid my eyes on it a few weeks ago. I find it cute and expensive ; p I didn't buy it then, I bought a 2 piece Child's Flatware Set (PhP 250) which consists of a spoon and fork as part of the gift I bought for my friend's baby girl instead. 

Yesterday was a different story.... The sales representative initially thought that this Tramontina 5 pc. Child's Set has only 10% discount off its price tag. But what do you know, when we were already in the cash register, it's marked down to 30% off! What a huge discount!

To see the set up close, read after the break....


 Tramontina 5 pc. Child's Set CATTY 18/10 Stainless Steel
Made in Brazil

  •  1 Cup
  • 1 Dish
  • 1 Spoon 
  • 1 Fork
  • 1 Knife


 Catty cup and dish

 Catty, the little cat that plays in the child's range, amusing kids

 Catty seems to be jumping in this cup logo

 Tramontina 18/10 Brazil

 knife, spoon and fork

 Catty is seen here playing with nature, playing her favorite musical instrument and reading

Design by Zon Design

 Tramontina Inox Brasil

The shopping spree didn't end here, there are a few more items we bought but that will be on my next entry hahaha

Thanks ah-ko for paying ; p- Baby B xoxo

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +