Chili's Tomas Morato with Friends



December 19, 2013

Chili's Grill Bar & Restaurant
Tomas Morato, Quezon City

I was with a group of high school/college friends just a few days before Christmas. To celebrate our annual Christmas gathering, we chose a favorite college hangout back in our days- Chili's Grill Bar & Restaurant.

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake PhP 395

Warm chocolate cake with chocolate fudge filling. Topped with vanilla ice cream under a crunchy chocolate shell.

I know I should have posted this tempting photo of Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake last but I want to make you drool hahaha If only I am not on a diet, I could have eaten this entire order lol It has 1270 kcal... gasp!

Read more after the break...




Margarita Trio Promo PhP 350

I don't drink but when I am with these girls, I sample whatever drinks they ordered. My face turned red immediately after sipping all three drinks lol I guess I am not made for Margarita.

Bold Nacho Combo PhP 550

Bold Nacho Combo is quite expensive with only 8 pieces of nachos and a scoop of sour cream at center.

Crispy Chicken Salad PhP 480

For its price, I expected more ingredients and bigger serving... more value for money.

Combo Fajitas PhP 560

Aside from ordering Bottomless Tostada Chips, I also used to order Fajitas whenever I dined in this establishment. To reminisce the good old days, we ordered a combination of chicken and beef fajitas.

Honey Chipotle Ribs (whole)  PhP 940

Honey Chipotle Ribs was recommended by our server. The meat was tender, almost but not quite fall-off-the-bone ribs. I munched on fries while talking about life after college and other stuff.

We were a group of 4 and our bill amounted to PhP 3,619.49 including service charge and local taxes. It was pricey considering we only ordered 2 main entrees. But I am happy that I get to spend the night with 3 of my closest friends.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +