Letter From A Reader: Chie


Hello! I just got back home from Marie France. I usually check on my baby first and then my email. I get emails asking about some of my popular posts like Longchamp and Ashitaba. I seldom received  email regarding my baby and the party I organized on her 1st birthday. I was surprised to receive one so I think the letter sender, Chie, deserved a space here on my blog since she was "so impressed" with what I did! *pats myself on the back*

Anyway, here's her letter..


letter from Chie



Dear Chie,

First of all, I would like to thank you for writing an email and appreciating the way I organized my daughter's "Lalaloopsy" themed birthday party.

To answer your question, yes, I contacted Aileen Cruz of Pink and Peach Party for the balloon decor, food carts, activity area, welcome signage and the Lalaloopsy backdrop.

 Contact details:
14 A. Flores St., Caniogan, Pasig City
+639052930905

You might be interested in checking out my other suppliers here. I have already updated my post ; )

Lastly, as my Letter of the Month, I want to give you a token of appreciation. Kindly email me (using the same email address) so we can arrange the meet-up soon!

Thanks and advance happy birthday to your daughter!


Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +