Cake Haven at Dolcelatte



January 31, 2014

Dolcelatte Cafe and Gourmet Bakeshop
1616 Quezon Avenue,
Quezon City
3323407

After our ho-hum dinner at Tiago Cuisine, we went to our favorite coffee shop- Dolcelatte. All the cakes on display looked so good, I wanted to order all but I have to think about my growing waistline lol

mom and dad holding their choice of cake- Blueberry Danish and Mini Raspberry elvet

My parents looked so happy in this photo, coffee and cake time na kasi. At sa totoo lang, di nila talaga na enjoy ang food sa Tiago.


Mini Raspberry Velvet PhP 135

This mini raspberry velvet is actually my choice. I shared it with my mom and of course, the rest of the members of the family lol We are like that.


Plain Cheesecake PhP 135


Swedish Apple Pie PhP 140


Mini Carrot Cake PhP 130

Plain cheesecake is my sister's choice. DH chose a slice of Swedish Apple Pie. This Mini Carrot Cake was just too irresistible so I ordered it. The cakes we ordered were all good. I really, really love this place!

Blueberry Danish PhP 68

Blueberry Danish was my dad's order. This is the only pastry that I was not able to taste.


Dad with #babyMartinez's Roasted Pumpkin Soup PhP 130

#babyMartinez was not able to eat in Tiago so I ordered a bowl of Roasted Pumpkin Soup for her late dinner. Dad's photo of holding the bowl was just for show hahaha Gusto niyang maging model sa blog ko lol Alam na kung kanino ako nagmana!!! I am a certified daddy's girl ; )

Roasted Pumpkin Soup PhP 130

Sorry naman I was not able to take photos of our drinks. Tinamad na ako kasi naki-share lang ako ng Chamomile Tea (PhP 90) with my sister. Dito sa Dolcelatte, pwede padagdagan ng water sa teapot unlike in TWG, I heard bawal lol My brother ordered a glass of Mocha Frappe 16 oz (PhP 165) while his girlfriend ordered a cup of Hot Chocolate 12 oz (PhP 125). My husband and my mom are the coffee addicts in the family. DH ordered an 8 oz Americano (PhP 80) while mom ordered a 12 oz Cafe Latte (PhP 118).

We should have dined here instead... mas masarap na, busog ka pa. Next visit nalang ulit ang lamb chops. Nakakagigil na ha!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +