Louis Vuitton: Eva Clutch

Geez! I haven't started yet but I seem can't figure out which of my two email address were registered in this blog teehee... 

Finally been able to get the result, not what I would have wanted but good enough.

LV Eva clutch

Anyway, I have been pondering on buying an LV Eva clutch for my birthday month of May. But DH has been my conscience since day 1. I haven't had the courage to go an LV store for fear I might over indulge myself and would have bought a wallet and a bag... I wish hehe My conscience is killing me hehe Hmmm... the money I will spend for a bag could feed a lot of street children but, what the heck, a girl has to have at least a piece of a designer bag once in her life tee hee Bad thinking hehe A lot of power is needed to convince my DH which I know will verge on a debate and my conscience will sink in and finally... no bag for me! It ain't over till it's over...
My verdict on this bag is in this post.