Battle of the Personal Refs

Our GE personal ref gave up on us for almost a month now. It was a gift during our wedding. Last January, I even gave it a dose of freon which it needed to cool itself. Now, a few days after of its 5 year product warranty expired- whoo boy talk about jinx! and coupled with electricity failure in our area, the ref just died down. 


We are now in search for a replacement. DH wanted the same ref and model since GE haven't produce a new design- calling all think tank of GE. But I am sick and tired of its look although the face is stainless for aesthetic. And let's face it, would you get the same product even if you know that it's not durable? So here are my top four personal ref... can you help me decide on which one to choose? I'm partial to LG, what do you think?