What is 4400?

As you have already read, DH and I have been watching Grey's Anatomy for many nights in a row. And just recently, we have reached its 4th season ender. Since then, we have gone bonkers because we have no episodes to cram in one night hehehe
And last night was not different, DH, not known to me, downloaded a NEW *new to us that is* T.V. series titled- 4400.


4400 is about alien abduction. With its almost 2 hour initial episode, I have already hand in my verdict- B-O-R-I-N-G and slow paced. After watching two of its episode * I'm not one who doesn't give a chance, you know* I fell asleep on the third. DH was kind enough to let me sleep hehe he knows when I am not interested I am off to slumber land. Which is what I did hehe

So when I ask him this morning how was the third episode, he told me that it's slow paced. So maybe I'll see the end of it. How I wish that DH will not feel that his download would be a waste and he should just delete it. *pretty please* *batting my eyelashes*

Well, as for now, I am really looking forward to the new season of CSI, Prison Break, Desperate Housewives, among others which silly old me forgets.