Lunch at Early Bird Breakfast Club + OOTD


January 25, 2013

Early Bird Breakfast Club
(located at the Ground floor of URBN)
Unit 2 G/F Fort Pointe 2 Building
28th Street, The Fort Complex,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
+63-917-5227297

Happy Monday everyone!

I just want to share with you an outfit post. I know, right? It has been awhile. After feeling fat and horrible from what I ate last holiday, I finally have the guts to take some photos hahaha

Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto PhP 465

Anyway, before I show you my OOTD, let me share with you what I ate during the launching of United Colors of Benetton Body Mists collection. As I wrote in my previous entry, the venue was at Early Bird Breakfast Club where you can have breakfast all day, everyday of the week! I was at Fort Pointe 2 twice in one week! First for Samsung Galaxy SIII and then for UCB ; p

Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto
Spanish chorizo and fresh mushroom risotto with Parmigiano Reggiano

First, I commend this restaurant for its food presentation. Tara of Chronicles of Vanity and I shared all dishes that are featured here. The picture you see above was actually just half of the dish but look at how it was presented, di ba? It was so nice pa din ; )

I thought that since we were splitting this dish into two, we would each have a few quantity of Spanish chorizo but on the contrary, I think there were five or more chorizos on my plate alone. The restaurant doesn't scrimp on its ingredients. I especially liked the Parmesan Cheese on top ; ) Eat this dish while it's warm. 

More dishes after the break + OOTD ; p



 French Fries PhP 80

You can order french fries together with their homemade ketchup. You will love it because it's a bit spicy which gives an added kick to your usual ketchup. How much did we love it? We ordered two hahaha

 Adobo Sunrise PhP 315

Adobo Sunrise
Early Bird's signature fried rice overloaded with our own crispy Adobo flakes

Again, you are just looking at half of the dish in this photo but still the chef did an amazing job with the presentation, agree? I think there were too much Adobo flakes than rice hahaha I am not complaining though, it's just that when you eat adobo, you tend to eat more rice ; p Anyway, you can order their Signature Fried Rice for only PhP 65 or Plain Rice for only PhP 45 not bad, huh?

 Ginger Peach Lemonade PhP 125

This tastes more like a peach drink, actually, I was not able to taste ginger or lemon in it. Nothing spectacular, you might as well skip this one and order another drink from the extensive menu.

French Toast Fondue (clockwise from left) cinnamon powder, chocolate and honey

French Toast Fondue is a must-order when you visit and eat at Early Bird Breakfast Club. The experience in dining here would not be complete without ordering one ; p

Finally, here's my Outfit of the Day (OOTD)...

 Instagram:OOTD

 What I wore:

pants: herbench/OJ+RAJO
polo: GAP boyfriend fit

For Face of the Day, click here

 arm candy bracelets (l-r): Rockwell Tent, Bangle, The Bead Shop


 Mango belt

I really miss posting Outfit Of The Day. I only get to dress up once in a while, mostly for events, because I don't want you to see me looking like a drag ; p Anyway, I hope to find more time to post more OOTD entries.

Oops... I promise to continue writing about my Japan trip! There's one or two coming up this week ; ) Patience is a virtue.

Have a great week ahead! 

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +